The following are the Articles of Organization, also know as the South Loudoun Basketball By-Laws.
- Organization Name and Objectives
- Administration of By-Laws and Organizational Infrastructure
- SoLo Board: Executive Team Duties and Responsibilities
- SoLo Board: Travel Team Duties and Responsibilities
- SoLo Board: Division Commissioners Duties and Responsibilities
- Confidential Information
- Eligibility and Programs
- Team Formation
- Facility Control, Player Safety and Gym Etiquette
Non-Discrimination: South Loudoun Basketball (SLB) prohibits discrimination against its players, coaches, board members and spectators for participation on the bases of race, color, national origin, age, disability, sex, gender identity, religion, reprisal, and where applicable, political beliefs, marital status, familial or parental status, sexual orientation, or all or part of an individual's income is derived from any public assistance program, or protected genetic information in employment or in any program or activity conducted by SLB.
Dissolution of the Organization: Upon dissolution of SLB, any remaining assets will be donated to local school or youth organizations designated by the outgoing board.