Registration Opens April 1.
Deadline for Grades 2-8: October 1
Deadline for Grades 9-12: November 15
2020-21 Registration Fees
- Regular Registration: $200 per player
- Early Bird Discount: Register before August 15 and receive $20 off regular registration
- Additional Family Members: $10 off each member residing in same household
- Late Fee: $25 late fee will be added to all registrations received after posted deadline
- Travel Fees: An additional travel fee of $200 fee will be collected if the player is selected to participate in our travel program. Travel fees are due by Nov. 15
SoLo accepts Visa, Mastercard, American Express, and personal checks. Payment are processed through a secure web portal hosted by AdminSports. A $15 returned check fee will be collected for any checks returned by the bank.
2020-21 Registration Dates
- Early Registration runs April 1 - August 15.
- Regular Registration (grades 2-8) runs August 16 - October 1
- Regular Registration (grades 9-12) runs August 16 - November 15
- Waiting List will be formed at the conclusion of the registration period.
SoLo will issue a refund, less a $15 administrative fee, for all cancellation requests received prior to November 15. Refunds after November 15 are subject to additional fees based on equipment orders. Refund requests must be made in writing and sent via email to [email protected]
Registration is done online from a secure web portal hosted by AdminSports. SoLo has partnered with AdminSports since 2005 to securely register our participants. To learn more about AdminSports, click here. To access the online registration portal, click here.
Registering for Travel/Select
Players interested in participating in the travel/select programs should complete the online registration process and pay the initial registration fee. There is a spot to indicate the player's desire to tryout for the travel program. Should the player be selected for the travel program, the registration will be updated and additional travel fees will be applied to the account, due by November 30. For information on the travel/select fees and the program, visit our travel page.