Updated Mask Guidance as of 1/12/2022:
- All participants must wear a mask at all times during practices, training and other non-game activities including scrimmages at the practice sessions.
- All participants must wear a mask at all times when entering and exiting the gyms, and traversing throughout the indoor facilities
- All participants must wear a mask at all times when warming up for the game.
- All participants must wear a mask while on the bench and not in the game.
- Participants will ONLY have the option to remove their mask once they have checked in to the game.
This mask guidance is temporary to help slow the rate of reported positive cases within SoLo. We will revisit this as the situation changes. Additional COVID restrictions include:
If you or your child has tested positive for COVID or has been in close contact, please click here to complete the COVID-19 report form The form goes directly to the League President who will keep the information protected.
Masks are required for everyone who enters the school building.
Players have the option to remove their mask during game play only.
Guidelines for vaccinated and unvaccinated participants differ slightly
Full details on the current restrictions, visit our COVID-19 Information Page.
Are you new to SoLo? Start Here!
Are you looking for information on SoLo Programs? Click Here
Are you looking for Registration Information? Click Here
Do you want to volunteer? Click here