All South Loudoun Activities Spring 2020 activities are cancelled. Stay safe!
As you know, LCPS has closed schools for the remainder of the 2019-20 school year which has cancelled our use of the schools for our Spring 2020 Travel Prep program. PRCS is currently in discussions with LCPS and are planning to allow us to resume activities for the Summer 2020, of course pending on the state of the COVID-19 National Emergency. We are planning to restart our activities with our Summer 2020 Travel Program.
The Summer 2020 fees will remain at $250 and include the following:
- Registration into the Evolution Elite SoLo Camp
- June 11-12 at CYA Fieldhouse in Chantilly, VA
- Registration into the SoLo Summer League
- Summer League Bootcamp (nightly practices the week of June 15-18)
- 8-game season (plus playoffs) running June 22 to August 7
- $25 Coupon for Jeff Hawes Old School Basketball Camp at Mount Saint Mary’s
- Girls: June 17-19 (Regularly $390, with SoLo Coupon is $365)
- Boys: July 6-9 (Regularly $490, with SoLo coupon is $465)
We are providing you three options for the disposition of the 2020 Spring Fees:
- Enroll in Summer 2020 Program ($250) and transfer the fees paid to the summer program
- Early enroll in Winter 2020-21 season ($180) and issue a credit for the difference ($70)
- Full Refund of the Spring Fees ($250 credit or check refund [if paid by check])
In order to help us manage this, I am asking everyone to complete this online web form at https://solohoops.com/Spring2020Refunds and select the preferred option.
Please make your selections by Friday, March 27. We plan to have all the requests processed by March 31, 2020.
Thank you for your patience and understanding during this unprecedented time. I wish all of you the best of health and hope you and your family remain safe during this crisis. We look forward to resuming our basketball program once it is safe to do so!
Bill Morris, President, South Loudoun Basketball
SoLo welcomes Lightridge High School! Coming Fall 2020
Loudoun County will be opening its 17th High School this fall. Lightridge High School joins the Dulles South Community and is located off of Braddock Road and Lightridge Farm Rd, about a half mile from Willard Middle School which will be Lightridge's feeder school. The Lightning will be opening in September 2020.
South Loudoun Basketball adds Lightridge to our list of feeder schools and will be partnering with the Lightning on several efforts similar to our current partnerships with Champe and Freedom.